I received my MA in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University and have worked in a variety of clinical environments including community agency and educational settings. My practice serves diverse client populations and is sensitive to issues of sexism, racism, multiculturalism and LGBTQ concerns.
You can expect an empathic presence, as well as a sharp, analytic mind. I offer support, insights and feedback in an active yet gentle way.
The heart of my work is guided by the following aspirations:
- Deepening your understanding and compassion for yourself,
- Developing more fully the connection with yourself and others,
- Enhancing your ability to be with your feelings, thoughts, and experiences,
- Exploring how the past may be influencing your present, freeing yourself from old habits and blind spots,
- Identifying the full range of your capabilities, sensitivities, and depths as a human being,
- Strengthening relational courage- the courage to make right decisions versus safe decisions in relationships,
- Reviving your heart and joy.