Resilience: A Women’s Divorce Support Group
Separated/divorced & having a difficult time with the transition?
Perhaps feeling hurt, betrayed, angry, sad or lost?
Not sure what to do, when?
Struggling to come to terms with lost shared hopes and dreams?
Separation/Divorce is one of the most painful and stressful life events we experience. It adversely impacts our mental, financial, emotional & physical wellbeing. We lose the comfortable familiarity of our lives, and we’re required to make critical legal and other family decisions when we often don’t know who we are anymore. This can feel incredibly confusing and lonely…
Come join others going through a similar experience and:
- Discuss significant issues in a healing, non-judgmental environment
- Express yourself & feel understood
- Build your “divorce community”
- Strengthen your resilience
- Share information & resources
- Nurture your soul, body, heart & mind
No prior group experience necessary
Friday mornings, 9.30am-11.30am
September 8, 2017-October 27, 2017
400 Carlton Avenue, #2, Los Gatos, CA 95032
Facilitated by Tracey David, Marriage & Family Therapist (License 41408)